036: Blocks to Heaven On Earth
Featuring Charlotte Cressey
Charlotte talks about identifying the blocks to consciousness & dialoguing about solutions through nature & spirituality as opposed to transcendent belief systems which negate animals, nature, Spirit, embodiment, women & feelings as sources of power. If you want to change "what is" you must have a vision for what you want to create & a deep understanding of the problem. Many today go straight into surface solutions without deep pondering of the problem. We explore the heartsets & mindsets that stand in the way of co-creation of a kinder world for all beings. Charlotte invites us to have deeper conversations about animal liberation, feminism & spirituality that go beyond the realms most are willing to contemplate.
- Moving the Mountain by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- Herland by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- The Man-Made World: Our Androcentric Culture by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- “You have got all the necessary ingredients for peace and happiness. You don’t have to wait 1000 years to grow. You’re here. It’s just a little matter of behaving differently.” - Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows: An Introduction to Carnism by Melanie Joy Ph.D.
- The Revolution Will Not Be Funded: Beyond the Non-Profit Industrial Complex by INCITE!
- Amusing Ourselves to Death: Public Discourse in the Age of Show Business by Neil Postman
- Technopoly: The Surrender of Culture to Technology by Neil Postman
- Teaching As a Subversive Activity by Neil Postman
- Nature Ethics: An Ecofeminist Perspective (Studies in Social, Political, & Legal Philosophy) by Marti Kheel
- Ava Park - The Goddess Temple of Orange County
How To Get in Contact with Charlotte Cressey
#Podcast about the Blocks to #Heaven on #Earth & #consciousness & dialoguing about solutions #through nature & #spirituality. To change "what is" you must have a vision for what you want to create & a deep understanding of the problems https://t.co/rBRllqVHhP #vegan #feminism— Rima Danielle Jomaa (@rima_danielle) December 17, 2017