023: Past-Life Regression Therapy & How It Helps Here & Now
Featuring Stephanie Riseley
Stephanie - an LA hypnotherapist - comes from a background in science & research but her path led her to becoming an expert on past lives & to her work with Past-Life Regression Therapy. At 19, she died from lupus & came back into her body. In her 40s, her husband died in her arms; she communicated regularly with him afterwards. We talk about how understanding your past lives helps you now, about the contracts we make it past lives, bleed-through experiences & more. She trained with Brian Weiss, MD.
- Love from Both Sides: A True Story of Soul Survival and Sacred Sexuality - Stephanie Riseley
- Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives - Brian Weiss, MD
- 1177 B.C.: The Year Civilization Collapsed (Turning Points in Ancient History) - Eric H. Cline
- When God was a Woman - Merlin Stone
- Peter Levine
- Food Is Your Best Medicine: The Pioneering Nutrition Classic - by Henry G. Bieler M.D.
- Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul - Jane Roberts
- The Nature of Personal Reality: Specific, Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know - Jane Roberts
- The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events - Jane Roberts
- Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life - by Byron Katie
- Why You're Not Married . . . Yet: The Straight Talk You Need to Get the Relationship You Deserve Paperback - by Tracy McMillan